Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our week in pictures (Oct 25-31)

Monday:
Andrew loves music. He loves to reach up and play the piano whenever it is open. When Adam or I sit down to play, he comes crawling over at top speed so he can help.
Tuesday:
Last Saturday night I said, "It's time for bed guys!" and Madeleine replied, "Mom, my tummy hurts!" I told her it was only because it was time for bed, and she protested that it wasn't. I sent her to bed and two hours later she came into my room and puked on my bed. She recovered quickly, and on Tuesday it was Isaac's turn. Isaac gets really high fevers when he's sick, so he spent most of the day on the couch puking up anything that he ate, including motrin. Poor guy.
Wednesday:
Adam had the mutual boys over for a mission prep night. He set up a spread with quesadillas, salsa and dutch oven cobbler. The boys loved it!
Friday:
The kids were off school today and we had one goal: finish painting Benjamin's Halloween costume. And of course, if Benjamin was painting the other kids needed to be painting.

Saturday:
Here we are at the ward Trunk or Treat. We had a Pokemon card, a witch, a spider and a cowboy. Madeleine won the award for the scariest costume!

No comments: