Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our week in pictures (Nov 8-14)

Monday:
Isaac is a talented little boy. In addition to his mad painting skills, he is fully computer literate. His newest obsession is iTunes. He opens it, and browses through the songs looking for his favorites. Currently, he rotates through "I've got a feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas, "21 Guns" by Green Day, and "Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty.
Tuesday:
He is also a talented photographer! Book him now for your family pictures this year! He's guaranteed to get at least part of your face in the picture.
Thursday:
Andrew loves it when Isaac starts up the tunes, and comes over to start dancing. He's developing quite the reperotoire of moves.

Friday:
Madeleine and I spent some time bonding while coloring. I have no idea where the boys were, and why they weren't bugging us, or coloring with us. But it was just us two, coloring away.

Sunday:
The kids love it when I put a little mohawk in Andrew's hair, and I think secretly he loves it too!

No comments: