You are getting so big that I just can't stand it! You've grown another tooth, bringing us up to 7. I dread the next month or so when the molars come in, because teething is hard for you. You are also FINALLY growing some hair! We could do a little faux-hawk, or some spikes or something--that's how much you have! You can stand unassisted for as long as you want, and you've started taking steps out into the middle of the room, instead of walking along the furniture. You can go for 4-5 steps before falling over.
You love to eat! It seems like I'm always trying to find you something to eat. I feed you dinner before the rest of us eat, but if you're still awake, you come crawling over as fast as you can to sit on my lap and eat with us. If the food doesn't come fast enough, you start squawking. If it still is taking too long, you start squawking louder and louder until I finally get something in your mouth!
You were a spider for Halloween. You hated wearing the hat and would pull as hard as you could until it came off. You hate wearing hats in general, which is bad because we're headed into hat season!
You are still as skinny as they come, and it's so funny to see such a little guy walking around!
1 comment:
I can 't believe he is almost a year WOW! He is such a cutie, with that big smile. Good Luck with those teeth!!
Post a Comment