Monday, November 22, 2010

Our week in pictures (Nov 15-21)

Monday:
After Madeleine gets home from dance on Monday, she changes out of her tights and leotard right into shorts and a tank top. It's because she wants to continue dancing and tumbling. Tonight, she happened to spy her very favorite shoes of all time, because they have a heel, so she added them to the ensemble. She's taking a break from all the dancing to do some reading.
Tuesday:
These kids are STARVING when they wake up in the morning. They must eat immediately, and usually two courses. Madeleine usually starts out with a bowl of cereal, and then moves onto toaster waffles. Benjamin does the same thing. Isaac eats waffles and milk, and then an hour later comes back for more. Since it's really the only meal they eat during the day, I'm okay with making it a big one. Seriously, when I send them a full lunch box for school, most of it comes back. And so in order to not waste food, I send a couple of small things, but I feel like an awful mother who only sends crackers in her kids' lunches!
Wednesday:
One of Andrew's favorite toys is the dirt in our pot. When he spies it, he crawls as fast as he can to get there. When I spy what he's doing, and starts dumping the dirt out faster and faster laughing the whole time!
Friday:
Adam was eating his dinner, and this little beggar came crawling over to get in on the action. He hopes for crumbs dropped on the floor, and when he gets picked up it's like "Jackpot!"

Saturday:
We woke up to snow! There were 3-4 inches on the ground, so the kids wanted to go out immediately. We bundled them up and out they went.
Sunday:
Adam and I spent most of the afternoon working on a website listing information about our house--which is now for sale! We love this house, it's a beautiful home, we are very happy here. But every time Benjamin hides behind the rocking chair looking for some alone time, I know it's time to move on.


1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

I love the Mountain Dew can on the counter in the am. For me it's TAB.
Selling? Do you get to build? Its fun getting a new home no matter what you do!