Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two month update


I didn't get to do a two month update for Andrew on Saturday--it was the busiest day of the week for us! So here it is, a little late.

At two months, it seems that little has changed from one month. Andrew's tummy is very sensitive, so I really have to watch what I eat. This means if his tummy is hurting him, he's screaming, and I'm regreting last night's brownie! We are settling into a routine as best as we can while working around all the trips to school we make. Andrew eats about every three hours, with a 4-5 hour stretch at night. He wakes up every morning around 5:30 and grunts and waves his arms around for about an hour, but he's not fully awake. It's a little distracting to those of us who like to sleep! I feel like I get about 10 minutes of smiles every three hours, and the rest of the time is spent sleeping (usually in the swing), or eating or crying. We love his fat cheeks! Madeleine still loves to hold Andrew, and Isaac still thinks he's pretty cool. Once in a while Benjamin will hold him. When I go out in public, I have to carry Andrew in the sling. There are two reasons for this: One, he doesn't like his car seat so I need to have him out of it, and two, I have to be able to leave my cart at a moments notice to chase Isaac down, and hauling a car seat is not an option. Andrew generally does really well in the sling--I even use it at church while doing singing time. All in all, we are very happy Andrew is here--we think he's the cutest baby in the world!
Stats: 10 lbs 5 oz; 24 inches long

1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

I love reading your blog. Good job on the updating. You seem to be in the thick of things and it really brings back memories. You're a great mom and your kids are beautiful. Hang in there!