Friday, April 3, 2009

Naptime, oh precious naptime

I used to think that naptime was my chance to get things done without having to worry about what Isaac was doing. He would be safely locked into his room, and I could clean the house, or just relax for a while.

But yesterday, Isaac woke up from his nap looking like this:


And his bed looked like this:

Did you know, that when talcum powder and desitin are mixed together they create a substance pretty much impossible to remove from human skin?

See, he still glows, even after a bath.

7 comments:

losing my needles said...

Well, you can see the diaper there in the bed. Obviously he was just trying to make your life a little easier by changing his own diaper, but the thing is, he's only 2, so he got confused. He really was just trying to help. :)
oh, and ps, I get Dunkin Donuts tomorrow! I think I'll get a donut with pink frosting and sprinkles and think of you when I eat it.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. That is bad. My youngest did something similar and got into the tub of Eucerin - 10 minutes before we NEEDED to be out of the house. It was in her hair and all over her clothes. I couldn't wash her hair in hot enough water to get the grease out for many days. Horrible. But, she didn't have white eyebrows! ;)

Melissa White said...

I needed a good laugh, and well this did it for me. He is so silly..

Kacey said...

HAHAHA! Oh dear!!!! (Love the white eyebrows!)

Grant and Stacy said...

ohh, that stinks.

Ben and Jenn said...

hahahaa I love how his eyebrows are still white in the "after" picture. Kids... you never know what they will do next!

losing my needles said...

Erin,
your 5 topics are:
sisters who live in MD
Awesome people named Lauren
Cats you wish you owned
Black dogs
10 things you love about your sister.


if these won't do, I guess I could come up with something new, but well, I can't imagine that you would have trouble with these.