Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Isaac

Because of Isaac's unique, persistent, creative, adventurous, bang my head against the wall in frustration type of personality, I've had to do things I never did with Benjamin or Madeleine.

I had to put cabinet locks on my upper cabinets because he learned how to push chairs and scale stools to reach anything he wanted.



I had to put door knob locks on doors leading to areas with non-Isaac proof items, such as toilet paper, garbage cans, and make up.



I had to find a lock for my fridge or all the food would be spread all over the kitchen as a delightful buffet for anyone who was hungry.


And because we were finding him in this position all too frequently,


I had to buy him a toddler bed. Which he thinks is the coolest thing he's ever seen.



But because I bought him one of these cool beds,

I had to put one of these on the inside of his room to keep him contained at nap time.

And when he figured that out, he started throwing his toys at the door.

Now who's banging their head against the wall in frustration.

6 comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

All I ever heard before I had my third child was how easy and adaptable they were because they had to be....WRONG!! He is such a cute little guy though!

Kacey said...

Sounds like you have definitely got your hands full! We're heading in that direction with Dallin too...

Ashley said...

he..he..thank heavens for the people who made child-proofing devices!

Bear Lake Cabin said...

We realized he was creative when he kept climbing out of the pack and play in the den & sitting in Kim's chair trying to use his computer....Ha Ha!! Good Luck with Him...

Savanna said...

What a little stinker. He is so cute. These little boys sure are trouble sometimes. That's a really cute post!

Ben and Jenn said...

He is so cute! I sometimes even have a hard time with the door knob things. hahaa!