Madeleine lately has been singing the jingle for Band-Aids. It goes: "I am stuck on Band-Aid Brand 'cause Band-Aids help heal me," only Madeleine sings it this way: "I am stuck on Band-Aids 'cause Band-Aids help you bleed!"
Isaac and Adam have started playing the cutest game ever. The only word Isaac says really well is "Daddy!" So he'll run around the house yelling it over and over. Adam has started yelling "Isaac!" back. So they spend their time with each other yelling names back and forth--it's so cute!
Benjamin and Adam were the only ones to come through the strep throat plague last week unscathed. As a reward for this, they pretty much played Wii non-stop while I was laid up in bed with the other 2 kids. 
1 comment:
Our neighbors have Wii and I am amazed at all it does and they do with it. Although I have never played myself our conversations while outside with the kids always seems to land on the Wii. They really LOVE it.
Post a Comment