What a cute video. That's awesome how you video taped while bike riding...(how did you do that?) That little meltdown was hilarious. Love how he blamed it on daydreaming? That is too funny.
Adam, that was about the cutest video ever!!!! I loved the music going in the background while riding bikes! You guys are too creative! Someday us old people will learn how to do blogs! "Ya Think?" Love, Aunt Janet
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! I'm so glad you posted it. Ben is so Hillarious! We had SOOOOO much fun with you guys this weekend!
What a cute video. That's awesome how you video taped while bike riding...(how did you do that?) That little meltdown was hilarious. Love how he blamed it on daydreaming? That is too funny.
That is such a cute video. What talent to video and ride a bike, seriously! Ben is so cute. That looks like such a fun family vacation!
Adam, that was about the cutest video ever!!!! I loved the music going in the background while riding bikes! You guys are too creative! Someday us old people will learn how to do blogs! "Ya Think?" Love, Aunt Janet
Ok, That is HILARIOUS! Ben is so funny! Seriously though, how do you ride a bike and videotape?
Post a Comment