Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Big Brothers


This was the conversation I heard in Benjamin and Madeleine's room after I closed the door for the night.
"Ben!...Ben!...Ben!!"
"What?!"
"Will you sing me a song?"
"No!"
"Will you tell me a story?"
"No!"
"Please!"
"Okay, but just one song!"
"Will you tell me a story too?"
"No!"
"Please!"
"Okay, but just one story!"
He then sang her "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and the story of the "Three Little Pigs."

It's good to have a big brother to take care of you.

6 comments:

Kacey said...

I hope Malia & Dallin have a relationship like this one day. Right now they're too busy tackling each other all the time. ;-)

We missed you guys at KV's birthday celebration on Sunday. Pat said ya'll were training for the Twin Fall Temple Open House...that's awesome you get to do that!

Lori said...

That is so cute. That is the moments I love. Braden is trying to play with Carson, but mostly just takes his toys away and Carson screams. So one day...

We missed you guys Sunday, good luck with the temple, that is awesome!!!

Jess Perry said...

That is so cute. I think that every parent wishes this kind of relationship for their kids!!

Ben and Jenn said...

That is adorable! They are going to be great little buddies growing up.

Nicole said...

Cute. That is something we all (I hope) wish for our kids... to love each other enough to be there when we're needed.

Mike and Stacie said...

How cute! They are pretty cute to each other. Hope to see you guys soon.