Well, here's my maiden voyage into the world wide interweb thingy. Will I have things to say? Probably. Will they be interesting to anyone but me? Probably not.
I guess I'll just do a short little interview for my first post, and hope it goes well!
You: So who are you anyway?
Me: I'm Erin.
You: Where were you born?
Me: Washington D.C. I grew up in Maryland, and still choke when people ask me where I'm from and I'm supposed to say Idaho, but I want to say Maryland.
You: Tell us a little bit about your family.
Me: Well, I married Adam Hansen on May 5, 2000. We had our first child, Benjamin Adam, on December 5, 2001. Our second, Madeleine Kate, was born January 29, 2004, and our third, Issac Allen, was born March 7, 2007.
You: Are you a stay at home mom?
Me: Yes.
You: So what do you do all day?
Me: Stay at home. Duh.
To be continued...
(Are you on pins and needles to see the rest of this fabulous interview?)
edited to add: you may ask me some questions if you want to help with the interview!
No comments:
Post a Comment