This is the suit Madeleine wore yesterday to church. She absolutely loved it. I absolutely loved it, because 26 years ago, I wore the exact same suit to church.
Mom made this dress last month. Usually a couple of times a year I'll head to the local fabric store, and pick out a couple of yards of fabric and send them off to Grandma White. I have no idea what I'll get in return, but I'm sure I'll love it. This particular dress has little flower buttons on the bodice, with little embroidered stems. Madeleine loves it, and wouldn't take it off after we tried it on.
It's the cutest pleated skirt with vest you've ever seen. And guess what? Madeleine loves it!
Madeleine has almost 4 years of dresses made by Grandma White. It's the greatest legacy any little girl can have from her Grandma who lives almost 2000 miles away.
3 comments:
Erin!
I am so glad you have become a fellow blogger. :) Your kids are very cute. It was fun to see you all on Saturday. I LOVE Madeleines dresses.
Madeleine is a very lucky little girl! All the dresses that your mom has made are adorable! Welcome to the blogging world!
Hi Erin. Welcome to blog world. I love it.So my Grandma made me dresses my WHOLE LIFE! Until i was about 15 and then... ya know. I absolutely LOVE THEM though. And I still have all of them and I am going to let my little girls wear them or play dress up in them. I agree, How special! I didn't know you were from Maryland. Cool. How did you and Adam meet?
Post a Comment