Monday:
Diapers were on sale at Walgreen's. On baby number four, I've become converted to Huggies diapers, and when they are on sale, with coupons, they are cheaper than store brand. So I stock up. But our tiny little Walgreen's never carries enough for the demand here. Their sale starts on Sunday, and if I don't go first thing on Monday morning, I won't get what I need. So right after dropping the kids at school, I ran into Walgreen's and picked up the last three packages on the shelf. Some register rewards printed out, so I was able to snag the kids Valentine's Day cards for their classes for free! Yippee!
Tuesday:
The treadmill is so fascinating for the kids. I don't think Andrew has ever seen me run on it, so he has no idea what it actually does. But he loves to play on it, and is all the time getting stuck between it and the wall.
Wednesday:
My new view from my kitchen window. Booo...
Thursday:
Do you believe Pizza Hut still does Book it? Well, they do. Benjamin earned his reward, and we used it. It only cost us $20 to get a small "free" personal pan pizza!
Friday:
This reading chart is such a pain! There are 25 items on this chart, ranging from a historical fiction novel, to a recipe. Benjamin has to read ten items, and one novel every month. We get this same sheet to work from every two months. The first month is sort of easy, because we use up all the easy items. But the second month, when we have to read ten different items from the list is more difficult.
Saturday:
Happy Birthday to my girl! She was so excited to wake up and find gorgeous flowers as decorations. We had a party with friends from school and church, and later that night we had a little family party. She was super excited to get a new bike!
Sunday:
This is maybe one of my favorite Isaac stories yet. We have this toy box that Andrew likes to sit in. The kids sometimes put him in there, and sometimes Isaac climbs in too. I always tell him to get out. This day, the toy box was pushed into the center of the room, and Isaac was standing on the outside edges and then jumping. I told him to stop. And then with the idea of being thorough, I said, "Isaac. You may not stand on this. You may not sit on it. Don't put your feet anywhere near this. You can't jump in it. You can't kick it, or roll into it..." and I would have continued with my list but at this point Isaac put his hands over his ears and walked away. Then, he turned around, took his hands off his ears and asked, "Can I crawl in it?"
1 comment:
Of course he said that. That is a smart boy! AND you changed you background. Woohoo! It's looks pretty! :)
Post a Comment