Sunday, January 2, 2011

Benjamin's letter to Santa

Yesterday the kids cleaned out their backpacks to get ready for school on Monday. Benjamin always piles his papers and things on the counter for me to go through, and this time I found a treasure. It's his letter to Santa, and even though Christmas was a week ago, this is worth reading.

"Dear Santa,
Will you please come to my house this December, because I've been a really good child this year. First, I am very nice and helpful to my family members. I clean up after my family and help my sister on homework. Next, Every Sunday I do the dishes, clean the table and put my brother down for a nap. I put the dishes in the sink, get a rag and wipe off the table, and feed my bother and put him in bed. Perhaps the most important thing I do is mind my parents. I do my chores the first time they ask. Santa I am great, so would you please come to my place?
Your friend,
Benjamin Hansen."

This is priceless to me! Benjamin has clearly learned the all important skill of padding a resume early! I do think he's great.

No comments: