Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our week in pictures (Jan 10-16)

Monday:
So we have a wood burning fireplace... and we never use it. The heat circulation in our house isn't all that great, so if we do have a fire, it heats up the living room, which kicks off the thermostat making the bedrooms freezing cold! But for some reason we had a fire as part of our FHE tonight. Isaac was very excited about the whole process.
Wednesday:
Don't look too close! We entered the world of orthodontia and Benjamin was fitted with a palatal expander this morning. Every night I insert a tiny little key into a hole and turn the crank. This expands the mouth piece and therefore will expand his palate.
Friday:
The men were hard at work next door, working on the foundation for the new house. Andrew would go stand at the window on his tippy toes and watch for minutes at a time. Until he turned left and started dumping dirt and stripping leaves from the plant.
Saturday:
Andrew's new favorite place to be is IN his toy box. He climbs in whenever it's open, and tries to take the lid off if it's closed. Then he chucks out all the toys.


1 comment:

Elise said...

OH BEN!! I am so sorry! I had one of those when I was just your age. I have one word-OUCH! I can still feel the pain.