This month has been sort of quiet. You popped through another tooth, which brings us up to five. You are crawling like lightening and we have to be extra vigilant about things being left on the floor--you will eat anything you can find! You are the worst wiggle worm, so that changing your diaper or getting you dressed is always an Olympic sport. You never hold still long enough for me to get you all the way clean, and then put a new diaper on--I'm always doing it with you halfway turned over. You've decided that you do like to take baths, and get very excited when the water starts running. Yesterday you climbed out of your high chair and I found you standing up on Isaac's chair for lunch. I guess I was taking too long getting your lunch and you thought you'd just go eat Isaac's mac n cheese. It almost gave me a heart attack.
You can stand un-assisted for a couple of seconds before falling over, or sitting down. I'm sure that walking is not far away. You will eat everything I give to you, which is great. You especially like string cheese! Even after all the eating you like to do, you still only weigh 16 pounds, and are about 27 inches long. That explains why you're still wearing 3-6 month clothes. You are very observant, and will hang out quietly on my hip watching things. You can clap and give five and love "talking" to people.
No comments:
Post a Comment