Monday:
The kids started school this morning, and even though Benjamin denied being excited, I'm sure they both were. This is my new favorite picture of my kids. It shows all their personalities perfectly: Benjamin is sort of solemn, not willing to smile, Madeleine is posing, and Isaac is just happy to be alive!
It appears that I took no pictures of worth during the week. Isaac and I have just been hanging out together. He's lonely, and can't wait for the kids to come home every day. They get home, he wants to play, and they just want to relax for a few minutes.
Saturday:
Albertson's was running a great sale this week. I got all of this stuff for $10. That's five boxes of Capri Suns, 6 tubs of CoolWhip, 10 deals of cheese, two lunch meats, four packages of hot dogs, buns to go with and some milk. It was awesome.
Sunday:
We woke up bright and early and headed to the cabin. The kids were super happy to be with their cousins. Benjamin and Jordan headed to the game room immediately never to be seen again. They played DS and had a great time together.
2 comments:
You did awesome! Didn't you love that sale? :)
LOVE that picture of your kiddos on the first day, SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment