Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our virtual Christmas Card

I had every intention of sending out Christmas cards this year. But then I sat down to feed this little guy, blinked, and all of a sudden it was Christmas Eve.

So instead, we'll send out our Christmas wishes to all our family and friends this way!


We've had a wonderful year, full of adventure, learning and fun. Our children continue to bring joy to our lives as they grow and learn new things. We are so happy to have our little Andrew and are excited to see what the next year brings us!

We hope all our friends and family are as lucky as we are, and are enjoying a wonderful Christmas.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love this virtual Christmas card - totally fits me, since I almost never check the mail anyway :) I esp. love the second pic of your three in pjs. Love you!

Ben and Jenn said...

Too cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas & Santa found you.