Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Andrew Ward Hansen

Born around 1:00pm on Monday November 30.
8lbs 8oz - 20 Inches
Both Erin and Andrew are doing great. We are excited to get them both home today.

13 comments:

Elise said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! Let us know if you need anything.
I'm so jealous, wish it were me! {{wink wink}}

rebecca and tim white said...

Congratulations! Tim and I are so happy for you guys. LOVE the name Andrew.

Ashley said...

Wow! He is cute! Good job guys...I'm excited to see the little guy this weekend! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations from your California fans.
Love,
Aunt Chris

losing my needles said...

Erin, he is so precious. Congratulations! Andrew has always been on our short list, but maybe now we'll take it off. (maybe) Anyway, hope everything works out for you, and you can be off of bed rest now. (Cause it's really easy to be on bedrest with a newborn.)

Angie said...

He is so cute! Can't believe he was that big, he is a little chub! Sooooo glad he is here and safe! :)

Lori said...

I am so glad everything went okay and that both of you are okay. I just heard about all this from Byron.

Andrew is adorable!!!

Savanna said...

YAY! How exciting! I am getting really anxious to get mine here now. I am glad he is here and you are doing well. He is ADORABLE! I love those cheeks, and I love his name. Congrats!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Yeh! He's here. Congrads to the family. We love you guys. I'll be bringing dinner tonite. :D

Nikki said...

What a darling little baby!!! We are so happy that everyone is doing well! Darling name:)

Ben and Jenn said...

Congrats you guys! He is a cutie!! Glad to hear everything went well.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Erin. I love picture with you in it; you look so relieved to have the labor over :)

Nicole said...

Congratulations, Erin. Happy to know that Andrew arrived safely and that all is well for both of you!