You may recall my frustration with the RIG (the Random Integer Generator). After 7 months of entering contests weekly on Pioneer Woman for everything from Kitchen Aid mixers, to home Depot gift cards, and whatever else ... I finally emerged victorious!
Check me out!
That's me #4786 ... the proud recipient of a $500 gift card to Apple.com. So take that you stupid Random Integer Generator! :)
7 comments:
No way! That is awesome! $500...that's a dang good prize too. Well this gives me hope that one day that stupid generator will pick me in one of the gabillion drawings that I've entered but have never won. ;-)
Congratulations! That sounds like a great prize.
That is awesome Erin. Congrats.
I loved your safety post. Kids are way too smart for there own good.
That is awesome Erin. Congrats.
I loved your safety post. Kids are way too smart for there own good.
Congrats. That is way good!! It also gives me hope that one day I will win something...my luck it will be a new soup ladle or wooden spoon.
That is awesome! So happy for you!!
Congratulations! Persistence really does pay off.
(I deleted my comment earlier because I am annoyed when I misspell words. OCD)
Post a Comment