Thursday, December 18, 2008

Classic Benjamin

Benjamin and I made a deal the other day about when he could play his Wii. His friend was coming over, but it wasn't a "Wii day." So we decided he could play Wii with his friend, but then had to go two days without Wii or computer games.

The first day of no Wii he spent the afternoon at Grandma Hansen's. I was so proud when I found out he did not play Wii, and had told Pat that he couldn't that day. I told him how proud I was. His reply?

"So does that mean I get some money or something?"

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh you gotta love kids! :) By the way, I Love the felt elves your mom made. So cute!

Lauren Perry said...

do you have an email addy that I can send it to? :) We moved :)