This morning I was wondering that while putting on my make-up. At least I knew he wasn't into that. I found him happily filling a cup with water from the fridge water dispenser. He was so happy! The cup he was using only held about 4 oz of water. He was super thirsty apparently, because there was a gallon of water all over him and the floor.
I'm trying to use positive words, like "curious" and "energetic" and "creative" for his daily exploits. And in the end, when he grins at me, and waves his little hand I just give up and love him. 
2 comments:
Oh my goodness do I ever relate to this with Dallin. If it's quiet and I don't see him...I know he's usually into trouble! Silently destructive is what we term it.
And that's a really cute picture of Isaac. Where'd your baby go? He looks so big!
:) I with both of you girls on this. Our fun and curious little boys that are always doing something they shouldn't be. They sure are sweet though. I am glad that other Mom's have the same frustrations with there little 18 month old boys.
Post a Comment