Fall usually means trips to the pumpkin patch, and warm sweaters, and cool crisp air. We love fall--the kids are so excited about Halloween (Glinda the Good Witch, Black Spiderman and a Dog are the costumes of the year), and Grandma Hansen's party.
We woke up this morning while it was still dark and Madeleine said, "Mom, it looks like there's no grass outside." I called her silly and kept up with the pancake making--it was after all Saturday morning (name that book!).
Then the sun came up, and this is what we saw:

And 11 hours later, this is what it looked like:

And this is what my front entry looks like:

Gotta love a foot of snow on October 11!
4 comments:
Well of course, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs.
Mom
Wait a minute, I'm not Lossing my Needles. How did I get into THAT account!?
That is so crazy - Logan got snow for like 30 seconds this morning and other than that it has been pretty nice. Hopefully it all melts off before going to the pumpkin patch - that could result in some very frost bitten toes otherwise. - mike
I would love you exchange some weather with you guys! It is still in the 90s here and we are SO SICK OF IT. Enjoy the snow for us!
Post a Comment