We went school shopping today. It was with trepidation I loaded the three kids in the car while they were all whining about having to go shopping instead of playing Wii, and barbies or take a nap. But it had to be done today--the rest of my week is booked, and school starts next week!
So off we went. And really, only one of us starts school next week, so it's not like we were going to be shopping all day.
The interesting thing about the day is that the other one, NOT the one who starts school next week, is the one who got the most clothes. I just can't resist! How can you pass up such cute pink, sparkly things for the t-shirts across the aisle? I'm pretty sure it's impossible.
And even after going to both Home Depot and Lowe's, the kids were so good! It was a shopping trip made in heaven.
3 comments:
I don't know how this happens.... maybe the pink just stands out a little more? I have the same issues. The Princess wins. :) That is so nice when we get those nice shopping trips instead of the chaotic crying shopping trips.
The princess always wins! Fun times...definately fun times! I am loving your short hair by the way!
oh.. I would do it too. I am still hoping for a girl next, to buy pink. I think I am destined boys though.
Post a Comment