We think alike! I posted a beach picture too. This is a great summer photo!
How fun going camping by your house. Cam always wants to do that, and we use to, and now I feel like it is too much work with kids this little. When they get a little bigger I always say.
It almost looks like he's doing an Evil Knevil trick over his sister. How fun!
Thanks for the link Erin! I posted a picture!!
Great picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We think alike! I posted a beach picture too. This is a great summer photo!
How fun going camping by your house. Cam always wants to do that, and we use to, and now I feel like it is too much work with kids this little. When they get a little bigger I always say.
It almost looks like he's doing an Evil Knevil trick over his sister. How fun!
Thanks for the link Erin! I posted a picture!!
Great picture!
Post a Comment