Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our week in pictures (April 24-May 1)

Monday:
Out of the blue, Madeleine said she wanted an iPod because her friend had one. Adam immediately walked over to the bookshelf, where we keep all our outdated technology, and handed her his first iPod from years ago. She was thrilled when he filled it with all sorts of music for her to listen to.
Tuesday:
What a cute baby! He likes to drag the laundry basket all around the house and then fill it with stuff for him to play with.
Wednesday:
Madeleine told us this joke that starts out, "Three women walked into a toilet store..." It goes downhill from there. But she thought it was so funny that she needed to draw it out.
Thursday:
The Activity Day girls had planted flowers for Mother's Day a couple of months ago. Today was the day I sent them home.
Friday:
Adam and I are currently in a battle of Words with Friends. He won the first game, but I'm feeling good about this one.
Saturday:
Madeleine and I headed down to Ogden for her first ever dance competition. Here she is with all her classmates. They are properly make-uped, and curly headed. They did great and came home with a trophy.
Sunday:
We headed to Logan to attend Mike and Stacie's baby blessing of baby Ty. We had a great time playing with cousins, and eating yummy food.

1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Oh your first comp.! Many more great times ahead. I really did love doing those. I still am!
Game on!