I've never been into Halloween. It stresses me out to think of something to wear, and now that I have kids to dress, it's three times as stressful! Luckily, I have a super creative, super talented mother in law who happily volunteers to make Halloween costumes! She also throws a great Halloween party, that the kids absolutely love.

The whole gang--or everyone who dressed up!

Benjamin wanted to be a robot this year. So we looked around, and with the help of Kim and Pat, designed a great costume. Adam put in LED lights, and wires. Pat made the silver suit and actually crafted the box. It was a great costume!

Isaac got to be a frog this year. He was very happy about it, and walked around saying "ribbit ribbit!" whenever he was wearing the suit. And actually, my mom bought this costume for Benjamin five years ago.

Madeleine was in full witch regalia. Pat made a darling dress, tutu and found awesome tights, hat, boots and broomstick to complete the outfit.
So no thanks to their mother, all my kids had darling costumes this year.
3 comments:
Love the costumes! That robot costume is awesome!
SO CUTE! The witch costume is adorable. I love the robot and frog too. Cute kids!!
Isn't it nice to have a mom that sews? (and/or MIL)I am so spoiled in that matter. I never have to sew a thing, but on the other hand if I do want to sew anything I am totally dependent on my mom, if I am in front of a sewing machine, she is by my side. so I guess there's good and bad.
The costumes are awesome!
Post a Comment