Many of us are familiar with
NieNie, and her struggle of the past year. Her sister,
cjane, is just as inspiring. This week is the one year anniversary of the plane crash, and
cjane is doing a series of posts about how her life changed.
NieNie's kids came to live with her, her husband and brand new baby. Every time I read what she has written, I end up in tears. Her post today was especially touching as it talks about what you do after a tragedy has occurred. As in, do you give up, or just keep going. So this post is just to say, if you're not reading cjane along with NieNie, you're missing out.
1 comment:
I've been reading those blogs for along time as well. I end up in tears too! It's really something. A BOY! Yeh! I was hoping for a girl. . . but thats OK. Any names?
Post a Comment