Benjamin also played baseball. His games were definitely more interesting to watch than the t-ball games. But, he wasn't on a winning team.
Isaac finally learned to love the water! We spent an afternoon at a water park with my brother's family last week. Isaac spent the first two hours doing anything he could to avoid getting wet.
Then he ventured in up to his ankles.
And finally. Several weeks ago, when asked what to name our baby Madeleine responded, "If it's a girl, we'll name her Allie, if it's a boy, we'll name him mud-head."
We are happy to announce that in December "mud-head" will join our family!
6 comments:
Congratulations...another little boy!!
At least Mady gets to continue to be the queen. Congratulations though! And just to dispell any thoughts anyone might have, I will not be joining the rest of you crazies having another baby.
Congratulations! Happy to hear that the love for another brother is already emerging. I love boys. In our house they are pretty low maintenance.
I am so excited! Tanner needed some little pals to play with! "Mud Head" will be a cute one! You guys make cute boys, that's for sure.
I am soooo glad that Isaac finally decided he likes water. You just can't belong to our family without loving the pool. That probably makes it much easier for you guys!!! Yay on the boy, I gotta admit, I was really thinking you'd have a girl. But that will be so much fun.
Yea for boys!! We are excited for you guys!
Post a Comment