Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A lazy summer afternoon

Isaac is testing the water. "Do I still like it? There's not a whole lot in here!"

The crew taking a break from the slide.


Who knows what Madeleine and Jack are doing...


Brothers drying off together.


She's having such a great time!


He didn't go down the slide, but he sure loved playing in the water that pooled at the bottom!



Thanks Grandma Hansen for having such a fun place to play!

1 comment:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

I heard that slide thing is a whole lot of fun. That Ike kid is a hoot! Have you read "My Sister's Keeper"? Tear jerker. Kenzi saw the movie and it does not follow the book one bit. She was quite upset. Do you know what your having? Boy or girl? I'm going to be an empty nester by August 20th! Yeh! :D