Stacie tagged me a while ago to to a post about ten things people might not know about me. I thought about it, and decided that I am an open book--everyone knows everything about me. And then, I realized that this is not so. There are things about me that don't manifest themselves in my daily interaction with people, and yet they still define me. So here it is, a list of things about me that maybe you didn't know.
1. In college, I almost majored in art. Ever since I can remember I've drawn, and taken art classes. My senior year of High school I took four different art classes. My Humanities classes were some of my most favorite classes, because we studied art and architecture and music, which are all things I love.
2. I also almost majored in English. I love the written language. I love literature; I love being able to write well. I was English Student of the Year my senior year in High school. Right now I'm reading Nicholas Nickleby by Dickens, and I'm loving it.
3. I ran track in High School, and I was pretty good. I made All-County teams, and competed in the State Track meet every year but one.
4. I've played the piano for 22 years. I also had a brief stint in middle school band with the french horn, but really, that's not a cool instrument.
5. I'm fiercely loyal, and still consider my best friends to be the ones I met in college, some of whom I haven't seen in years. But those are the people who shaped me into what and who I am today. (Good thing I count Adam in that group of friends!)
6. I LOVE rollercoasters. Wooden ones are my favorites.
7. I love to bake. I would love to go to culinary school and study pastry making.
8. I consider myself funny, but maybe that's just in my mind.
9. I do not enjoy yard work at all. That's why my yard looks like it does...
10. I can't think of number 10, so maybe there are only nine things about me that people don't know!
4 comments:
#10 I can quote every line from "While You Were Sleeping" from start to finish!
Well, #5 is my favorite and I completely agree, and I honestly didn't know #1. --Heather
I didn't know any of those things. I wish I could draw and I have taken piano lessons twice! Once when I was younger and just before I had Carson. I need to get back in!
Her room is so cute!
oh...and I love that picture of Isaac, I would give in too! Those eyes...
Post a Comment