I thought this was going to be a post about you being pregnant, and then I thought about how i'm not ready yet, and I thought that once again, I'll be the last sibling to get onto the pregnancy train, but now I see that we still have a little time.... :) Cute picture though, are they lined up by age?
I was sure to show my hubby the pic of the backsplash you guys picked out...love it. I'm hoping it will get him going on ours. :) it's only been 2.5 years
3 comments:
I thought this was going to be a post about you being pregnant, and then I thought about how i'm not ready yet, and I thought that once again, I'll be the last sibling to get onto the pregnancy train, but now I see that we still have a little time.... :) Cute picture though, are they lined up by age?
Super cute pic!
I love this picture...so awesome!!!
I was sure to show my hubby the pic of the backsplash you guys picked out...love it. I'm hoping it will get him going on ours. :) it's only been 2.5 years
Post a Comment