This is the cake I made for Adam. Benjamin and Madeleine agree it's the best cake ever. Isaac scarfed down the peanut butter frosting like crazy. We love it! There's tons of leftovers, so please, come on over! Please! My gallbladder is begging you!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Happy Birthday Adam!
When Isaac saw me making Adam's birthday cake, he got so excited and started calling for all the kids to come for "happy birthday!!" Unfortunately, the kids were at school, and Adam was at work. So he had to wait all day long, and as soon as Adam got home from work, he ran to the fridge and pulled the cake out--all by himself. It was almost an upside down cake!
Adam successfully rescued the cake from an untimely demise, and we were able to sing "Happy Birthday" to him. Then it was onto a Wii night, and playing with the kids. They sure do love their daddy!

This is the cake I made for Adam. Benjamin and Madeleine agree it's the best cake ever. Isaac scarfed down the peanut butter frosting like crazy. We love it! There's tons of leftovers, so please, come on over! Please! My gallbladder is begging you!
This is the cake I made for Adam. Benjamin and Madeleine agree it's the best cake ever. Isaac scarfed down the peanut butter frosting like crazy. We love it! There's tons of leftovers, so please, come on over! Please! My gallbladder is begging you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fun! I wish I lived close so I could come eat the rest of your cake! It looks (and sounds) delicious.
Are you having gall bladder issues with this one too? Sorry to hear that. Fortunately, you only have one more birthday between now and when the baby comes. It looks yummy though. (And don't you have a lock on your refrigerator?)
I see you are getting so old, Adam, that you can't even put the right amount of candles??? But Erin that cake made me drool...seriously...yummy.
That cake looks so yummy! I need that recipe. How old is the "old man"? LOL
Peanut Butter?!! MMMMMMmmmmm!
I snooped onto your blog from Karla's hope it's ok, I'm adding you to my list. That cake looks so yummy!! Happy Birthday to Adam!
Post a Comment