Thursday, September 22, 2011

Excerpts from Andrew's diary

Dear Diary,
Lucky day!! Mom thought that if she moved the box of cereal over to the other counter I wouldn't be able to reach it, but I showed her! Man I love this stuff.

Dear Diary,
Mom grabs pens from my hands whenever she sees I have one. Seriously, she never lets me make my own lists. What's up with that. But this time I got down low so that it took her an extra 5 minutes to find me. I got some good work done.
Dear Diary,
Did you know that water flows freely when you lift this lever? It's amazing!!! I love to do my best to wash things, and fill things, and just let the water flow. I don't really care how wet I get.

Dear Diary,
So, I found something new today. It's this little container of white stuff and when you take it off, the lid is like a paint brush! Score! I thought it was so cool, I convinced Isaac to let me put some on him, but he was too loud (he didn't really want me to do it) and mom found us. Nuts. Who knows what else I could have painted with this stuff! It's like mom hasn't learned anything!


3 comments:

Kacey said...

Great post! Totally made me laugh and feel sorry for you at the same time. :-)

Nicole said...

so creative... you and him.

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

You are such a good mama for taking notes for him. I miss my babies!