Toby.

No one listens to me.
No one really cares about the rules and procedures that have been set up to keep things moving along.
People are always lodging complaints that are pointless.
My job is essential, but essentially thankless, and no one can really define what it is I do all day.
No one listens to me.
I enforce rules that seem to be arbitrary.
The only other sane person in this environment can't control the troops either--we are outnumbered by people with a skewed perception of reality.
No one listens to me.
We might need reinforcements from HQ soon.
4 comments:
Hahaha! I LOVE IT!!!
Who's HQ?
Oh, Erin. Here's another one to add to you list, pulling from how I feel at my job lately, which is much, much easier than yours:
Now that I know (all) the answers, no one cares to ask. :)
Clever!
Post a Comment