Here's the crew on Halloween! We went Trunk or Treating (the people in our ward gave out LAME candy! What am I going to snack on for the next month--Mary Jane's?!). It rained on the trunk or treat, which was okay because then we didn't have to go to any houses! I'm not a die-hard Halloween fan. I'm not even a partial Halloween fan.
Thanks to Grandma H for making Glinda the Good Witch come to life, complete with sparkly shoes!
4 comments:
Cute Halloween costumes! I love the Glenda. Looks like a fun Halloween. I like the trunk or treats too.
Your kids are adorable, and it looks like you had a fun Halloween. They are growing up fast, we need to come visit sometime. Take care.
Also I'm not sure if you knew but I set a blog a few days ago.
mandmwhite.blogspot.com
Your kids look so cute!!!
I loved the paper! hilarious.
Post a Comment